DISH Network National Action Pack

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISH Network National Action Pack

Rltaylor1024
Character Actor
I'm so frustrated because when I subscribe to the DISH Network National Action Pack, almost every single game I'm wanting to watch on ESPN, or ESPN2, gets pushed over to another channel because the previous game goes over the allotted time slot. The problem is, when they move it over to ESPNU, or ESNWS, I end up missing the first ten or more minutes of the game, I'm really wanting to watch because the National Action Pack doesn't include these two particular channels. I'm not really sure why ESPNU and ESNWS aren't also included in this particular package, anyway. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: DISH Network National Action Pack

Rltaylor1024
Character Actor
That's not the issue, dumb ***! I get that but it just doesn't seem right! As in, DISH Network is a ripoff artist, in my honest opinion!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
Channels are arranged in packages contractually by the channel owners. The channel owners would also be the ones that switch the channel the game would be on. Providers either accept the terms and carry the channel, or don’t. Those are the options.

Rltaylor1024
Character Actor
That's not the issue, dumb ***! I get that but it just doesn't seem right! As in, DISH Network is a ripoff artist, in my honest opinion!

View solution in original post

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
You’re saying that’s not the issue, and that Dish is being a rip off artist, however it is clearly answering both of those points. Dish doesn’t choose which packages the channels are in. Disney would decide where they want their channels, and the cost of packages is a direct result of how much those channels cost to Dish.
Highlighted

baldman1
Cinematographer

@Chadt4141 wrote:
You’re saying that’s not the issue, and that Dish is being a rip off artist, however it is clearly answering both of those points. Dish doesn’t choose which packages the channels are in. Disney would decide where they want their channels, and the cost of packages is a direct result of how much those channels cost to Dish. He's just a troll. Look at the language he's using. 

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
I figured. But it is still important to have correct information out there for anyone reading.