Contract

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract

Garywally57
Character Actor

Switched from Direct TV a few months ago. BIG MISTAKE! Dish is not living up to the contract that I agreed on. I have been without my CBS station for close to a month now and without my Fox Sports channel for over two weeks now. I am still paying for those two channels. If Dish will not live up to the contracts with their customers they should give customers the option to cancel Dish with no penalty. I would NEVER recommend Dish Network to anyone.

4 Replies

Re: Contract

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
This is covered in your contract explicitly so they are literally living up to it. I strongly encourage reading it, before making a judgement on what is in there. It can be found at mydish.com/legal

DISH Employee

Garywally57, I get where you are coming from. We are still in negotiations with the channel owners. Additionally, DISH has made every attempt to extend the contract so you would not be impacted but FOX Regional Sports Networks refused this offer. We are still in negotiations and I do hope an agreement is reached soon.

baldman1
Visual Engineer

Contact the FCC and your Congress person.

AZ
Audio Engineer

@Garywally57   

• For your local channels, you can ditch your paid "local channels" and request an OTA antennae from Dish
  • We switched this summer.
  • I am very happy to now get all of our local channels without the extra cost fo the "local channels" package.
  • For the Fox Sports channel, contact Dish to see what's going on.