cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Channels being removed

Worm
Extra

The bill should go down to reflect the removal of the channels. Add the channels back or lower the bill. thanks

4 Replies

Re: Channels being removed

peggyrh
Casting Director

Sorry to say it doesn't work that way - we aren't guaranteed specific channels (read your user agreement) & it's been that way for years (both DirecTV & Dish agreements are in favor of the company, not the subscriber).  Wish it was different but we have to live with it or change to a different provider & there's no guarantee it won't happen with them too.

IMO the industry needs to change, especially for those of us that can't get our locals OTA.

GJMJ-1
Costume Designer

Thats Crap If I Sign Up With Dish And Have HBO As Part Of My Package For 10 Bucks A Month And They Drop HBO My Bill Better Go Down By 10 Bucks

peggyrh
Casting Director
HBO has always been a separate premium channel add-on & not part of the standard channel pkgs. When AT&T removed it from Dish (last Nov) the monthly fee should have been removed from your bill.

DISH Employee

Hello GJMJ-1. It is correct that you should not have been charged for the HBO premium package since its removal from our line up. If you have noticed that you are still being charged for HBO on your bill that is definitely something that we want to look into and get it fixed for you. Please send us a Private Message if there are charges for HBO. https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039