Channel 6, NBC

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel 6, NBC

tllewistalbert
Character Actor

Is anyone else having trouble with no signal or intermittent stopping on Channel 6 around the Quad Cities?

7 Replies

Re: Channel 6, NBC

DISH Employee

Good evening. We would be happy to take a closer look into this concern with you. So we can check in on this, what is your ZIP code? 

tllewistalbert
Character Actor

DISH Employee

Perfect. Now, there is an active report going on about an outage with the CBS station in your area. Both DISH and the station are working together to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

If you want to send us a private message with your phone number, we can go ahead and tag your account to this report. 

tllewistalbert
Character Actor

I wasn't having any trouble with the CBS station, my problem is with the NBC station.  Thank you.

DISH Employee

Are you still experiencing the no signal or intermittent signal loss on this channel today?

tllewistalbert
Character Actor

Channel 6 was off the air for at least 7 hours yesterday afternoon and evening, then it was on for about 2 hours and off again.  I see where someone else had posted about this yesterday also.

DISH Employee

We would be happy to take a look at your account to see if the issue with your channel 6 is caused by the same as the other post. Please feel free to send us a Private Message so we can look into this together. https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039