Highlighted

Cardinals

BennieCrossland
Character Actor
8 Replies

Re: Cardinals

PepeLep
Visual Engineer

Absolutely!!! This is completely ridiculous. DISH, get it fixed now!

DISH Employee

I can definitely understand the frustration due to these negotiations with the owner of the FOX Sports Regional Networks, The Walt Disney Company. We are currently experiencing a dispute with FOX Regional Sports Networks, currently owned by The Walt Disney Company. FOX Regional Sports Networks are asking for an unreasonable price increase, by asking subscribers to pay for channels that they may not receive. DISH has made every attempt to extend the contract in an effort to quickly negotiate a fair, long-term deal for our customers, not one that puts customers in the middle again. We appreciate your patience while we continue to work with FOX Regional Sports Networks to bring back your channels.

Scopino01
Extra

I agree,I pay auto pay fand have been a great customer 

bye bye Dish,

you are totally unfair to your subscribers 

you know that’s true

DISH Employee

Scopino01, I know that negotiations are tough and we would hate to see you leave the DISH family! I am delighted to review your account and check what options we might have for you during this time. Feel free to send me a private message with your phone number and 4-digit pin to review your account further. 

Here is a link with steps on how to send a PM: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

vgmebane
Extra
Please get this fixed !! I don’t want to change providers but you are forcing me too!! I have lost fox Midwest and local nbc. My rate hasn’t changed. Direct TV offers Cardinals games but I don’t want to change but looks like it’s going to happen . Please fix now. Thank you

DISH Employee

Hello vgmebane. I know having a channel taken down due to dispute is definitely pretty frustrating, and we would certainly hate to lose you as a valued member because of it. I would love to see how I can help with this situation. Can you send me a Private Message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN please? 

Here is a link with steps on how to send a PM: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

U22503
Extra
I totally agree!

U22503
Extra
Hate to leave Dish but hate not getting to see my Cardinals
More! Please get this aettled!