cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Big Ten Network and Fox Sports

Woolleybully1
Character Actor

This is BS , I went with Dish because I wanted Fox Sports and Big Ten Network . Get this resolved now.

i am paying for these networks , I want them !

10 Replies

Re: Big Ten Network and Fox Sports

countrybot
Character Actor

I too am paying for these networks!  Long time subscriber.  I am told Dish had a long term contract with FOX.  Then get it resolved now.  Can I a expect a reduction in my bill?

Stone-205
Character Actor

Looking for Fox Sports and Big10 football this weekend..... looks like Dish is not going to make it happen.

I have already moved to Netflix, Amazon and HBOgo for movie and tv shows, now I will move my sports online and no need for Dish at all. 12 year Dish customer and we get played....

I have High speed internet from MediaCom and a local HD antenna but held off dropping Dish....not anymore

Palmermoran
Character Actor

I am furious.  Just as the baseball playoff games start the channel is unavailable.  I am done.  This is what I pay for, not the 150 channels I never watch.  Looking for another provider as of NOW.

cbsjimi
Character Actor

The only thing I watch on a regular basis now is live sports, & now I can't get Fox? You've got to be kidding me.....  Who do we need to conact to get this fixed? 

marymc8
Camera Crew

Same ot my house.  There are only about 10 channels out of the 150 Dish provides that are worth watching.  Will be leaving soon if we don't get the sports channels back.

blujacket
Character Actor

I'm sick of this crap. Once my contract is up, I'm done with Dish. No FS1, Big Ten, Fox Sports Ohio. It's college football and Hockey season. Cheapskate Charlie at it again saving "us" money. lmao. Bill goes up every year no matter what.

Nascarnut
Extra

We signed up with Dish about a week before we lost all our sports channels.  We were not told they were doing this when we signed up and now we’re stuck with Dish.  Anyone know if we can get out of this deal?  We’re no longer getting what we signed up for. 

pmessick1953
Extra

I agree. my contract ends in January. I will not go beyond that if I last that long!

rlwmn
Extra

I live in Minnesota and haven't been able to watch the Twins in their pennat run since mid summer, lost FSN. Now I can't watch the Vikings who are brodcast on FOX9, seen one University of Minnesota footbal game only because it was broadcast on ESPN. Tried to download Foxsports app but you need a TV provider to make it work. Got one more year on my contract, does anyone know how to get out of it?