$300 gift card

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: $300 gift card

srbentley05
Character Actor

you are getting the same run around i am! i mean why do they promise this stuff if they cannot follow through. It is so frustrating!

Bnorbz
Character Actor
Not happy with dish!! I wish I had gotten something in writing because I was promised and was not told that I may receive it or I may not!! I believe it is false advertising in one way or another!!!

DISH Employee

If you have not seem the credit on your billing yet, that is something we absolutely want to look into. Bnorbz, please send us a PM so we can look into this for you.

MOM3
Extra

I also switched to Dish in September from another company. I was promised a $300 promotional gift card and never recieved it. I was told i would need the promotional mail piece from 3 months ago also. I just think Dish network bit off more than they can chew with this promotion and could not fullfil the promise. But i am expected to pay my bill or pay cancellation fees if i cancel before the commintment date. But Dish did not fullful there commitment to me. So why should i fullfil mine. I should have stayed with my same cable company i was with of 20 years. You know the saying if it is not broke don't fix it. I will be switching back to Directv. Very unsatisfied customer. The people that I refered will also be switching companies.

Bnorbz
Character Actor
I am in agreement with you. I have also been promised one month free for this issue .... haven’t seen that either.

DISH Employee

We would be happy to look further in to things with you. If at all convenient, please feel free to send us a private massage so that we can access and review the account.

Cburch_78
Extra

Ha! I was told the exact same thing, first person said they saw the promo then the other one didn't...Seems like a great scam to get customers. Cost me a early disconnect fee to cancel, at least directv sent me the gift card they promised a couple years ago.

DISH Employee

If there are any issues with your account Cburch_78, I can take a look if you Private Message me! You can view step-by-step instructions on how to send a PM here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

Maggiemae
Character Actor
I’m having the same problem. I’ve called twice, each time told it isn’t on my account. I’ll keep calling but shouldn’t have to!

Maggiemae
Character Actor
Who would I have to send a private message to to try to get my gift card?