$200 Promotional Visa Card

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

$200 Promotional Visa Card

I ordered my Dish service bundle back in May/June 2019. I signed up for the service from a Dollar General Receipt and was offered a $200 Visa Gift Card. Never got it. Called about it a few weeks ago and was asked for the promotional code from the receipt. Really. Who keeps a Dollar General receipt for MONTHS? Was told they would check into the issue and get back with me. NEVER heard anything from them since. I paid my bill in full, on time (early every month) and this is what I get for being responsible? Where is my $200 Visa Gift Card Dish?

5 Replies

Re: $200 Promotional Visa Card

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
That sounds a lot like a retailer offer. Are you sure you didn’t sign up through a third party retailer?

afca44
Extra

When I signed up for your service I was promised a $150 gift card which I never received. so I decided to DISH guys and you said you had nothing to do with that and give me the name of Infinity Sales Group. I called them and they said that my offer had expired because I didn't respond to their email WHICH I NEVER RECEIVED!!!! I was expecting the gift card from DISH and now they don"t want to take responsibility for their agents, who I believe are just SCAMMERS!! offering these gift cards to sign you up. They never told me I was going to receive an email, so now that I am contacting them DISH AND INFINITY SALES GROUP they are refusing to give me anything. DISH argues that they are not responsible for what their agents are offering people to get the sales and that is just WRONG!!!! BIG TIME SCAMMERS!!!

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
Infinity sales group is not a partner. It is a 3rd party retailer that sets its own rules and promotions. They sell Dish service, in addition to others, and maintain sole responsibility for promotions they offer at point of sale. You would need to continue working with Infinity Sales.

I dealt directly with Dish. No "third party" was ever involved. I called Dish, I talked to Dish, I set up my account with Dish.

DISH Employee

ronaldmatthewss, We would be happy to take a look at your account to see what information is listed pertaining to your gift card offer. Please send us a Private Message so we can look into this with you. https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039