where's 4k channel 540?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where's 4k channel 540?

8balljimmy
Costume Designer

I see channel 540 is still listed in the english pkgs.... but there is no 540  so what happen??? do we not get this channel

11 Replies

Re: where's 4k channel 540?

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Which receiver do you have, and which receiver are you trying to view from? It is available with the Hopper 3 and the 4K Joey.

8balljimmy
Costume Designer

I have hopper 3 with sling guess its not on that reciever

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
It is on the Hopper3. It would not be on the Joeys for the Hopper3, unless you had 4K Joeys.

8balljimmy
Costume Designer

News flash   it is not on my hopper3  it stops at channel 538 from there it goes up ward no 540  I just look at the english pakgs and 540 is still listed..... but no where will it say you must have this reciever for this certain channel

DISH Employee

This channel is available only for the Hopper 3 systems or the 4k Joeys, as it's a 4k channel. It's also only available in America's Top 120 and above, Latino Max, and the National Action pack. Do you know if you have one of these programming packages?

8balljimmy
Costume Designer

Not sure why its not showing I have hopper 3 and have the top 200 pakg...it stops at 538 and from there it goes to 800

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
If you press menu three times, what is your software version on the system info screen?

Also, in the guide, if you press guide again, what list are you on?

8balljimmy
Costume Designer

software  u750   guide all subscribe also tried all channels  still not there

DISH Employee

I can look into this further with you! I do need access to your account though to verify a few things. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN so we can continue!

You can view step-by-step instructions on how to send a PM here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039