pricing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

pricing

i dont iunderstand why you would give a new customer a better deal than one who has been loyal to you for 2 years , i plan on canceling this service in janaury for sure because you are definety no better than any of my freinds or colleagues have 

4 Replies

Re: pricing

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Loyal for two years? You just came off your new customer promotion... that’s not loyalty.

say im loyal or not your opioRe: pricing

who are you to say im noy loyal douchbag , i dont think new customers should get a lower price than a long time customer , you dont know how long ive had the service dickhead

@Chadt4141 wrote:
Loyal for two years? You just came off your new customer promotion... that’s not loyalty.

Re: say im loyal or not your opioRe: pricing

peggyrh
Casting Director

You said 2 years in your post, which isn't considered a long time. 

If you want a lower price call Retention and ask, it depends on how long you've had your account & you will need to be willing to agree to a new 2 yr agreement.

Re: say im loyal or not your opioRe: pricing

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
“ i dont iunderstand why you would give a new customer a better deal than one who has been loyal to you for 2 years“

2 years, which as I stated is not loyal. As soon as your new customer promotion ended you threatened to cancel. That, by definition, is not loyalty.