fox 4

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fox 4

gaylie
Character Actor

It sure would have been nice to have a little more notice than 5 minutes on this weekend that you were not negotiating with Fox 4.  So  the show I watch is starting back Monday night.  So much for that thank you very much.  Shouldn't have to run out and buy an antenna or whatever other options you show.  I pay enough for the Dish program I have. Can't wait till my contract is up.  I had Directv before and there was always a lot of notice and never once did they not negotiate and lose a channel.

10 Replies

Re: fox 4

Ljohnson59
Costume Designer

Yes, that seems to be a common theme with Dish.  They failed to negotiate for the Fox regional sports channels as well.  I have lost a full season of watching my teams this year due to it.  Pretty sad as almost every other TV provider has renegotiate with the exception of Dish.

Dazed1
Audio Engineer
It’s way past time to START negotiating and get all these channels back. Seams unethical for dish to do this to their customers

gaylie
Character Actor

I don't think Dish cares about its customers as long as they are gettting their money every month.  Over a week of this is absolutely ridiculous.  Everyone needs to quit being so grreedy and quit acting like school children!

DISH Employee

We hate to hear that, gaylie. We would be more than happy to take a look into this with you and see what we can do for you. Will you please send us a private message with the phone number and 4 digit pin that are on your account?

gaylie
Character Actor

What do you  hate to hear?  Send you a private message about what?  How we are sick and tired of losing channels even though they are in a program we are paying for?

DISH Employee

We would be more than happy to review your account to see if we have a better programming package for the channels that you're able to watch. If you'd like for us to do that with you, please feel free to send us a private message with the phone number and 4 digit pin that are on your account.

gaylie
Character Actor

You do not have a better package for what I watch.  I want local channels and do not think it is fair that I have to

buy an antenna to get them.  If you are unwilling to negotiate,  none of your programs will include Fox 4.  If it goes on much longer, I will be going to Directv.  I have had them before and always got warnings about losing channels but never did as they were willing to negotiate.

DISH Employee

We absolutely understand where you're coming from. If you would like to see what options we have available for you, please feel free to send us a private message with the phone number and 4 digit pin that is on your account and we would be more than happy to look into that with you. In the meantime, we hope you have a great rest of your day and a wonderful week.

clark4thewin
Extra

call dish and tell them you need an OTA antenna, they will send someone out and install it for you.  However, if your station broadcast in VHF instead of UHF, the antenna they set up for you may not work.   Many people have asked for the antenna as an option, they will give it to you to try to screw over the networks, who are making everyone pay to watch free tv.