When is HBO coming back ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: When is HBO coming back ?

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
ATT offer is to have Dish non HBO subscribers pay for HBO. You should read more on it.
Highlighted

dhowk1953
Extra
I came here to ask the same question. I need to make a decision on whether to switch to Direct as streaming isn't an option bc of where I live. I would've already switched but I don't want to lose my DVR recordings. I'm not missing the Game of thrones premier soooo?!?!

usnavyaz
Character Actor

konasarah
Extra

HBO has been gone from Dish for Waaay toooo loooong! Defintely tossing around cancelling.Our remote is acting up on a few buttons& they want us to pay for the newest version, instead of just giving it since our bill is so astronmically high. With Hulu live & Netflix I can save so much $.

dzconaway
Extra
I am 20 years in and dropping Dish due to game of thrones. If I have to go online to get it I might as well save money and go online for it all... Bye Felicia!

TwoBarnetts
Extra

You DO realize that Dish is fighting to try to keep you from paying even MORE, right?

LOCHTE_S
Extra
Please resolve this issue soon.
I do not want to purchase HBO separate for Game of Thrones.
And other favorite shows!
And please notify us soon with a resolution!!!!!

ajyoung
Camera Crew

You are a sorry bunch of guys. Here we are almost in June and no notice if, or when at all you will get HBO again. 

if you do retrive HBO it had not be at some outrageous price increase.

Direct TV is calling!!!

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
They gave notice a couple months back. They said it was unlikely to return as ATT(owner of both HBO and Directv) has not changed their position about non subscribers paying. Remember, less than 20% of customers subscribed Ron a HBO previously, so it was not as popular as some thought.