What happened to MeTV, channel 247?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to MeTV, channel 247?

Lauriela
Extra

Where is MeTv???? It was on channel 247 now it is gone! What happened?

6 Replies

Re: What happened to Mtv channel 247?

Chadt4141
Casting Director
What happens if you go to 247?

Re: What happened to MeTV, channel 247?

Roadijeff
Audio Engineer

MeTV is on Ch 24 for me in the St. Louis area.  Maybe look through the Guide and see if it has moved to a different channel.

baldman1
Costume Designer

It's still on Channel 247 here in the panhandle of Florida.

robbiek19723
Camera Crew

its still on 247 also if you have locals in your area you can also get an over the air gadget to hook to your receiver and download your locals off your local antenna then they will show up in the guide for ya also love it get 19 locals now 25 occasionly if ion comes in but on occasion

Kay
Extra

I have no idea and neither does DISH! I spent more that an hour trying to find out why I've been paying for channels that I can't get. Flip to 247 and TV changes to next channel in the lineup. Tried troubleshooting with a tech, we accomplished nothing. The tech kept saying, yes ma'am you do have METV with your package. Yet I was not getting it. METV wasn't the only one not coming in, but it was the one I wanted to watch. Decided to down grade from the top 200 to the flex pack. Dish offers a lot, but they're starting to slack off. I downloaded an app and can't use it because, they ask you to log into your provider and guess what? Dish ain't on the provider list. All the people that are dish subscribers, and they're not on the list! Really DishNetwok, really!!!

DISH Employee

Hello, Kay. I know there is a lot of confusion regarding MeTV and being able to view it on 247. You will be able to view it on channel 247 if you do not receive it through on of your local channel or a MeTV affiliate local channel. I would be happy to check if there is a MeTV affiliate that is part of your line up that may be causing this issue. Can your send my a Private Message with your 4-digit PIN please? If you're not sure how to do that:

Sign in to the community.
Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
Click Compose New Message.
Enter the recipient's name (CalebS) in the Send to area.
Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject area.
Type the reply in the Message Body editor.
Click Send Message.