Way to go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Way to go.

Higson
Extra
After being a dish customer for 15 years I just wanted to wish you the best of luck. After losing HBO and Cinamax (with no updates ever given). It looks like I am about to lose 2 of my local channels. Here's hoping you can pull off the hat trick sometime in the near future. Fingers crossed.
3 Replies

Re: Way to go.

Higson
Extra
If you didn't know the above comment was sarcasm. I have made the decision to look for other options. I know this probably don't mean anything to you. I have also noticed that when dish goes into negotiations with any company if never seems to be at fault. With the HBO problem, how many companies do you know that would willfully lose 2 to 3 million customers? Well it was fun while it lasted.

baldman1
Visual Engineer

Good bye and good luck.

JCT
Extra
I miss the degraded choices also. But don’t hold your breath. I very much *suspect* that DISH is in the midst of a hostile takeover by the *big boys* (worse kind of shenanigan - deviously disguised as “big business”). Once the *big boys* takeover DISH, we’ll probably have HBO alright. But that wii be after the *big boys* purchase DISH for a dime on the dollar though - and our monthly charges go through the roof. Just watch: we’ll probably then have HBO, Cinemax, and all the other good channel offerings, but we’ll PAY THROUGH THE ROOF for programming. Dish must branch out at the same time as trying to stay alive in a managed market.