WE WANT FSN!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WE WANT FSN!!

Bliss
Character Actor

DISH...SETTLE WITH FSN! I AM MISSING MY NHL GAMES AS WE SPEAK AND OUR BB TEAM IS HEADED FOR THE PLAYOFFS...I PAY YOU MONEY FOR THESE CHANNELS...I DON'T SEE MY BILL CHANGING BY YOU NO LONGER OFFERING THESE CHANNELS...I AM A CONSUMER WITH MANY OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO ME...I WILL BE SWITCHING PROVIDERS SOON IF A SETTLEMENT IS NOT REACHED!

6 Replies

Re: WE WANT FSN!!

Dpro40
Audio Engineer

Agreed. Get your high priced Lawyers on this and provide the customer service you brag about. You may not be a sports fan but we sure the hell are. Get it together. If Sports channels are affecting your bottom line then change the bottom line or release all who want to go without penalty. We don’t believe you when you say your looking out for our interest. How ridiculous. 

DISH Employee

We're still in negotiations with FOX Regional Sports Network. While we do not have an exact date as to when the channels will return to our lineup, an agreement can be reached at any time. And we are hopeful to not only reach an agreement, but a long-term agreement for our customers.

I can definitely understand the frustration that the negotiation process can cause as I am currently experiencing the same. I will definitely make sure to share your feedback with our home office. If you would like to provide additional feedback, you are able to do so at the website that we created: dishpromise.com

Wilder
Camera Crew

I'm going to post this in a lot of threads, perhaps it will help speed things up wtih getting FOX back:

I went and did an online chat to complain about the removal of the FOX networks, and I demanded compensation. They offered me a paltry one-time $8 reduction on my current statement. I took it, because I don't want to pay for channels I'm not receiving. However, if everyone on these threads could do the same, it would add up to something DISH may have to pay attention to and perhaps speed things up in getting the channels back. Please go on online chat or call customer service to demand compensation. Thanks!

Wilder
Camera Crew

Will be posting something similar in many threads, please read:

I went and did an online chat to complain about the removal of the FOX networks, and I demanded compensation. They offered me a paltry one-time $8 reduction on my current statement. I took it, because I don't want to pay for channels I'm not receiving. However, if everyone on these threads could do the same, it would add up to something DISH may have to pay attention to and perhaps speed things up in getting the channels back. Please go on online chat or call customer service to demand compensation. Thanks!

Jake899
Extra

We don't want to hear the typical polite banter.  We want the channels we pay for.  Things like this and Dish have gone on far too long and we're expected to just put up with it.  We lost HBO a year ago and still nothing!  How on earth do you not come to an agreement with the biggest provider of movie and entertainment?  Get it fixed or my 9 tv's and large programming package are on the way out!

Mike2
Character Actor
Dish, long standing contract dispute equals corporate greed. Do as you promise and provide viewers the tv stations we signed up for. We know who’s number one in your book, your demonstrating it