Unknown Program Change

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown Program Change

userLD
Extra
I am not very happy with DISH right now. They sold me a Internet Satellite upgrade which costs me more money for less data and no noticeable change in speed or stability and now I'm stuck for 2 years. The other problem I have is some programing has disappeared with no email, text or phone warning. It first happened with Cinamax, which I thought was part of HBO, that one day was gone. Next, one of my favorite shows is on Sundance. I record it and came home last night to find the season finale of Hap and Leonard did not record! I looked through guide and it was gone. When I called Customer Service they said I know longer had that channel. Sundance 126! Gone with no explanation. Service told me it was a temporary channel which was not part of my package. I am not very happy about this. Now it's too late to catch the season finale and will cost $30 a month to get Sundance back. Direct TV is offering me a gift card and free NFL package and I am considering the change. And after last night conversation, today I don't have HBO or Cinemax
David Glover
2 Replies

Re: Unknown Program Change

ladydove3468
Extra
Yes I had a flex package also that had Sundance TV on because I like law and order and they went and changed it without us even knowing about it and now it's an extra $43 a month to put Sundance back on the package I don't think it's very fair just to sit there and change everything without letting the customer know what they're doing first. This is how businesses lose their customers .

Re: Unknown Program Change

peggyrh
Associate Producer

Sundance was in Free Preview, expired the 10th.

https://www.mydish.com/perks/free-preview