Univision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Univision

Santi
Extra
Guys is already 17 days and you guys didn’t resolve anything I try to cancel my service and want to charge fee, so you are the ones who cut us the channels we watch for what we pay and after just took away. I been calling and didn’t get any resolution is fair to pay a fee when you guys took us away our channels
13 Replies

Re: Univision

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Channel take downs do not constitute the waiver of the termination fee. Your contract actually expressly covers the loss of channels, and even says that you expect no compensation. The reason you’re not getting the resolution you want, is because you want out but you agreed that you didn’t expect anything. Patience, and Univision will return eventually.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Santi, Univision is demanding a rate increase of roughly 75%. We don’t think that’s fair to our customers. We are eager to reach an agreement and have the channels restored, but Univision has yet to even respond to our latest proposal. We truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. 

monica1115
Character Actor
So, if we sign a contract saying what i am getting on my situation i got dish latino..
And dish told me that i will get on my programation... univision, telemundo, etc... and is not what i am getting are you guys are fails on the contract? Or you guys lie us and make us sigh for something that we ignore or something that you guys don't tell us? That is even worse!!!

DISH Employee

monica1115, we know how much this is impacting you and your family. We are eager to reach an agreement and have the channels restored, but Univision has yet to even respond to our latest proposal. Because DISH does not own the channels we provide, an agreement would have to be reached before the channels are able to be restored. 

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Your service agreement specifically says that no channels are guaranteed. There is nowhere in the contract guaranteeing any specific channel as well.

monica1115
Character Actor
Oh, wow... I just find out!!! It's my fault because I didn't read the hole contract... so, in a extreme situation if dish loses a lot of the channels i am screw!!! You guys are handling this situation wrong... you guys are trying agreements on the one side but what on the other side... it's obvious that if dish stop paying univision for their services why we are paying you guys the same..
It looks like dish network don't want to lose any money because still paying the same... it looks like someone will have more money this month... did you guys negotiate with us???

DISH Employee

Hello, Monica1115. We understand this programming dispute with Univision is very stressful, and we would never dream of adding to that stress by blaming you. We’re fighting Univision’s proposed rate increase so you receive a fair value. Switching providers tells programmers you’ll pay any price for their channels. The ball is in Univision’s court as we await their response to our proposal. 

I would still be happy to review your account and see what we can do for you. Can you send me a Private Message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN please? 

Chadt4141
Casting Director
It’s at the top of the contract, bolded, underlined, stars around it. You can not miss it unless just didn’t read it.
Every single provider has the same clause and goes through the same thing with various channels throughout the year.

monica1115
Character Actor
Chadt4141, i don't care any more where it said it now on the contract... you are wrong when tou said that all the providers have that clause... spectrum let you got if you don't like their service... what are you talking about??? I am on the middle of the negotiations with another provider to get tv service paying less that the half what i am paying dish network right now... they gave me 30 days trial for free having the same price for 2 years... and I can cancel when I want... do Dish network can bit this?