Univision

Marcelo9120
Extra
Queremos los canales de univision
11 Replies

Re: Univision

faraon69us
Character Actor

We want Univision Channels again. We are paying for that. Fix the problems soon, and stop thinking about Money.

leothelion
Extra

Could somebody please explain what is happening with Univisión?   The guide reads "Señal de Univisión suspendida"

DISH Employee

DISH and channel owners periodically negotiate deals to ensure you receive high-quality content at a good value. @Univision is demanding a rate increase of nearly 75%. We don’t think that’s fair to you. We’re working to reach an agreement & truly apologize for the inconvenience.

faraon69us
Character Actor

If univision channels are not show, So you guys need to refund what we paying for that.

your I've charged for a service, that is not complete
 At least low the price by the loss of the channels of UNIVISION. 
wrote:

DISH and channel owners periodically negotiate deals to ensure you receive high-quality content at a good value. @Univision is demanding a rate increase of nearly 75%. We don’t think that’s fair to you. We’re working to reach an agreement & truly apologize for the inconvenience.

DISH Employee

We understand this is frustrating to deal with and are working to reach an agreement to restore Univision. I'd be glad to review your account to see if there are any offers available. Send me a private message with your phone or account number and 4 digit security code.

faraon69us
Character Actor

It is simple, as it is. Give us credit by the lost channels, and we believe in you again. I am customer of DISH, for a long time. Solve this problem soon, or you really lost customers, very soon.  And don't try to charge for a system that doesn't work. It is problem of you, not the customer. 

monica1115
Character Actor
Well... I guess Dish network have to start thinking on a refund for service incomplete... when we can't pay dish always find the way to make is pay... now the things are backwards... and we don't want offerts that can modify the original contract!!!

DISH Employee

I understand negotiations can be frustrating. In the mean time, I would be delighted to review your account and check what options are available.

faraon69us and monica1115 - I will send you a PM to can get your phone number and 4-digit pin. 

faraon69us
Character Actor

Why you want my number??? and what is the pin you talk about??