U.S. Open

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Open

Gunner
Extra
I can't believe DISH can't reach an agreement to broadcast Fox. I hardly ever watch local channels but the day I want to, I can't. The US Open is huge and you guys blew it. I can live with buffering over and over again for on demand shows. I can even live with standard definition on starz encore channels that were HD on cox cable just 10 miles from me. But if I pay extra for local channels I dang sure better have them when I want.
I paid you....now do what you've agreed to do when I paid you and give me ALL OF THE LOCAL NETWORKS or give me a refund. I think I pay too much but I pay it, now you do the same and pay Fox.
Tags (2)
2 Replies

Re: U.S. Open

Chadt4141
Associate Producer
You don’t pay for Fox. You pay for a locAls package sold as subject to change. While disputes take place, you do not subscribe to that channel affected. You also do not pay more when they add channels, so it works the same both ways...
Also, Dish has a long term agreement with Fox. It is your affiliate that pulled the channel and affecting you, not Dish or Fox.

Re: U.S. Open

DISH Employee

I understand missing channels are frustrating, Gunner. I'd be happy to check and see exactly what's going on -- would you be able to send me a Private Message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN?