Tried to upgrade package deal after signing 2 year contract.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to upgrade package deal after signing 2 year contract.

mandrakeman
Extra

I was going to upgrade our package deal from 200 channels to 250 channels, after signing another 2 year contract deal. But, after I confirmed another 2 year contract deal, it didn't let me upgrade my package! So, I clicked on the chat icon and filled in the information that it wanted, but when it came back, it stated that there was a problem with chat! Which I already mentioned in another post topic. So now, I hope it's not too late to get the "new customer price deal" that Dish offered me, before I signed the 2 year contract deal.

2 Replies

Re: Tried to upgrade package deal after signing 2 year contr

peggyrh
Associate Producer

The only way to know is to contact Dish, they need your acct number to verify anything. Send a PM to one of the names in orange.

Re: Tried to upgrade package deal after signing 2 year contr

DISH Employee
mandrakeman wrote:
I was going to upgrade our package deal from 200 channels to 250 channels, after signing another 2 year contract deal. But, after I confirmed another 2 year contract deal, it didn't let me upgrade my package! So, I clicked on the chat icon and filled in the information that it wanted, but when it came back, it stated that there was a problem with chat! Which I already mentioned in another post topic. So now, I hope it's not too late to get the "new customer price deal" that Dish offered me, before I signed the 2 year contract deal.

Hello mandrakeman.
If you were offered the renewal offer. You would receive the new customer pricing locked in for 2 years.
The offer would require a 2 year agreement, ebill and auto pay. The prices would be the same as a new customer would receive on the comparable packages.

The discount would apply, regardless of the package you've selected. If you haven't been able to do this, or need assistance, please private message me or one of the DISH employees listed in green.