cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Tried to get MASN2, but no joy

GrandpaEd
Character Actor

I tried to add the Multi-Sports Pack yesterday because MASN2 (ch 433) is carrying a football game I want to watch today.  I spent 2 hours on the phone yesterday with Dish tech support and another half hour today, and nobody could deliver that channel to me.  At least one other channel, 412, was also missing, but others in the package were there.

I canceled the Multi-Sports pack right away today since Dish couldn't deliver the channel I wanted and didn't seem to know how to do so.  They waived the early cancellation fee since I didn't watch any channels at all.

Does anyone here have any idea why I can't get that channel?

Thanks!

6 Replies

Re: Tried to get MASN2, but no joy

DISH Employee

Hey, GrandpaEd! We definitely hate to hear you had this problem when trying to get the programming added. If you will send us a Private Message with your account/phone number and 4 digit security code, we can definitely take a look to see what may be causing this issue. 

Here are the steps for sending a Private Message:

https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

GrandpaEd
Character Actor

Private message sent.

DISH Employee

Hey, GrandpaEd! We did get your Private Message and responded at 6:49 PM (CST). If you didn't receive this, please let us know so we can get that re sent to you. Thanks! 

GrandpaEd
Character Actor
I have not received your reply.

DISH Employee

I did go ahead and reach back out in the Private Message again, please let me know if you're still not receiving these. 

GrandpaEd
Character Actor
Received and replied.