The Blaze

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Blaze

JHrusky
Extra
Did you guys drop the Blaze? I can no longer find it. I just resigned with Dish for 2 years, but no Blaze TV? That is very disappointing.
Tags (1)
5 Replies

Re: The Blaze

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Channel 212.

We do still carry this on channel 212 as Chad mentioned. This is part of the Top 250, News Pack or a la carte add on.
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

JHrusky
Extra
I found out what happened -- I had the lowest package and the news package. When I upgraded to the top 200 it fell off because I no longer needed the new package. Sad that this basic cable channel is on the highest tier :(

Chadt41411
Casting Director
You can add it to the 200 without upgrading packages. I believe it is still $5 ala carte.

ryancwill
Camera Crew
I have the Blaze as part of the News package that is an add on to the Flex pack. Depending on what kind of variety your household watches, the flex pack may save you money. The core package has a good selection of general programming an then add on packs for more targeted or specialized programming can be added. If you only need to add one or 2 of these to get what you want, it can save you some money.

I have no kids and do not watch sports, so mush of this expensive programming is not in the core package and I do not need it. Saved nearly $25 a month when changed to flex pack.