TLC channel missing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TLC channel missing

Camoscorelli
Character Actor

Hopper and Joey resets didn't work.. have had channel 183 forever. Now missing!!!

21 Replies

Re: TLC channel missing

Chadt4141
Casting Director
If you have the Welcome Pack, TLC was contractually removed from the package and is only available in the Flex Pack and above.

marieray37
Character Actor
They added another hallmark channel which I don’t like!! I guess they want us to upgrade to the flex channel which would be ok if they didn’t charge extra for the local channels! I’m very upset and instead downgraded so that I now have the very basic!!!!

Camoscorelli
Character Actor
Looking elsewhere... Do not like these tactics to force an unwanted upgrade just to keep a channel that has been part of your package from the beginning.... Dish 👎

guitrs8
Extra

So they raise their prices, and then take away a very popular channel...Nice job, Dish. You must REALLY want your subscription numbers to go down, huh? 

Chadt4141 wrote:
If you have the Welcome Pack, TLC was contractually removed from the package and is only available in the Flex Pack and above.

TLC channel

Brittnie
Extra
NOT good, We've had Dish for over years and now would have to pay an additional $25 per month for the "Flex Package" in order to receive the TLC station...that's just not right. Will be looking elsewhere. Retaining loyal customers must not be their goal

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Number of customers is meaningless if they make no profit... I feel like that is a missed point by a lot of customers... bow the price increase came after all the channels raised their rates annually. The Welcome Pack has gone 5 years without a price change so that’s been a great run, but again, this all happened after Discovery networks(owns TLC) bought more channels and wants more eyes on ALL their channels. They get paid per subscriber, not per viewer.

Mae54
Camera Crew

Same here. I am not happy about it either.

Mae54
Camera Crew

So what channel number did they add? I was told 187 but I believe I already had that channel.

Re: TLC channel

Mae54
Camera Crew

I agree it isn't right and I am not happy about it either.