Streaming LHN from WatchESPN using Dish America's Top 200 Subscription

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Streaming LHN from WatchESPN using Dish America's Top 200 Subscription

Jnewkirk5
Extra
Not working for me either. I have an old receiver that doesn't stream. I need the app.

DISH Employee

We certainly understand how frustrating it can be to no be able to access your content on the go! I`m showing that our Technical Operations team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a resolution. These issues often require multiple account examples to isolate the problem, so your report will help.The timeliness of resolution depends on what the issue is and the resolution needed. 

If you would like to have your account added to the report, please PM me your phone number or account number so I can get you added! You can find the How-To on sending PM's here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

Tracy
Camera Crew

Hi Carina,

That doesnt work.  That has been the issue all along and where I am getting the error message.

The mydish.com credentials work with all other ESPN channels, just not the Longhorn Channel.

DISH Employee

If you'd to send me a private message with your account number and security code, I can add your account to the report. 

Mld0829
Extra
Same issue with my account. Have the correct TV package, but I get the subscription error when I try to use the espn app to watch LHN. Dissapointing.

kasper
Character Actor

I sent you the PM today.  Looking forward to hearing back from you.

@MeganG wrote:

We certainly understand how frustrating it can be to no be able to access your content on the go! I`m showing that our Technical Operations team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a resolution. These issues often require multiple account examples to isolate the problem, so your report will help.The timeliness of resolution depends on what the issue is and the resolution needed. 

If you would like to have your account added to the report, please PM me your phone number or account number so I can get you added! You can find the How-To on sending PM's here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

kasper
Character Actor

I sent you a PM.  Looking forward to hearing back from you.

DISH Employee

Thank you! We have received your PM and will be happy to continue to assist you there.

Tracy
Camera Crew

thank you, look forward to getting this resolved.  

Has anyone looked into the possibility of visiting one of the affected users home to personally witness the errors?

KMerder
Extra

Has anyone figured out a resolution for this? I have called Dish a couple of times now and still haven't been able to figure it out.