Shop LC channel

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shop LC channel

cmickler
Extra

Please reinstate Shop LC channel on the Georgia Dish programming.

Tags (2)
13 Replies

Re: Shop LC channel

Coalminer59
Character Actor
I totally agree. Put shop lc back on 274 in West Virginia.

raggedyann
Extra

We want shop lc back in Central Illinois, too!

DISH Employee

We continually evaluate content in order to provide the best value to our customers. Shop LC is no longer carried on DISH's channel lineup. Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about your concerns.

CherylDudley
Extra

With as much as we pay each month to Dish a warning would have been nice before removing my favorite jewelry shopping channel with JTV! I want my Shop LC back in Michigan! Smiley Mad

raggedyann
Extra

Thank you for replying, but I would ask that Dish Network make a deal with shop  lc.  The replacement channel is inferior in every way - quality, value, educational content and entertainment.  How is that good for your customers?

DISH Employee

Raggedyann, thank you for letting us know about your concerns. Your request here will be forwarded along. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how you feel. 

Coalminer59
Character Actor
Please put shop lc back on . If I wanted to watch job I would turn my tv to 227. I do not need two jtv channels I don't watch. I pay for shop lc and that is what I expect to get. If you cannot deliver then you will leave me no other choice but to go to "Direct Tv".I have been with you all for about 20yrs and now I can't watch the channels I pay for😡

Kittymama
Extra
I don't believe that it has anything to do with "content". It's about money and I pay you a lot. Give me back my Shop LC or lower my bill.

pjs1945
Extra

please bring lc back to virginia