cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Service suck

Laquincy200
Extra
I hate dish and i wait till this contract is over because rather sit here and just have silence than go through the problems that i go through with dish. One i told these crazy people im on a fixed income that i get at the end of the month so i could not pay them on the time they wanted from day one. No problem they said well its been about 20 dollar additional problem every month on top of that when i try to extend the date sometimes they still cut it off for another extra fee. Two o shouldn't have to buy every channel under the sun just for a few channels i want. I just want d.y.i. channels, crime channels, music channels, local channels, just 1 to 2 movie packages maybe some news channels. But i was made to take all channels and never pay the same amount per month. Since you lost h.b.o
you really suck at movie selections. Three you cant move a channel in my house without half the time moving channels in another room. The hoppers are not close so i dont get it. I have reported this over and over even w as s promised a gift card some of the time and i got nothing no tech no gift cards nothing. Three you don't keep your word on nothing. I have talk to agents till im blue in the face and nothing changes but sure want that money like clock work. While you sitting ripping me off i bet you are laughing your head off on my pain. Four i am still put off on the fact you don't do military discounts. That's sad
Dish is worthless and its my mission to blogg and personal pleasure to tell every people i can in my community and everywhere my story of how badly i have been treated by your service. The only thing you care about is money. How charge for every little change or fix you make on accounts. How you're just as bad even worse than cable. How do poor services and make emptying promises with better change and gift cards that never come. Your services are trash. Thanks for wasting my money and time.

4 Replies

Re: Service suck

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Channels are arranged contractually by the channel owner, not the provider. You’re not going to find a la carte anywhere.
The basis of your complaint sounds more like you may be misinformed on what you’re getting and what you are expecting.

DISH Employee

Hello, Laquincy200. This is not the experience we would have wanted you to have with our service. Our goal is to help make your service better in any way we can. We would love to review the account to get any questions or concerns you may have answered. Feel free to send us a Private Message. https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

J73JIM
Character Actor
I concur

J73JIM
Character Actor
Dish is an overpriced piece of **bleep**