cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing DishMovie Pack from programming

Christina
Character Actor
Hello.
I am trying to remove the Dish Movie Pack from my programming via myDish. When I look at my current programming, the box on front of Dish Movie Pack isn’t checked so I can’t uncheck it to remove the channels. I am being billed for it and can access the channels. I just can’t remove the pack from my programming!

Ideas?
12 Replies

Re: Removing DishMovie Pack from programming

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
If it is a promotional thing, check under “my offers”

DISH Employee

Hi Christina, I hope your having an awesome afternoon. I'd be pleased to assist you in this process. Can you please send me a private message that includes your phone number, and security pin so that I may access your account?

Christina
Character Actor
Kimberly,
Thank you for responding!

Christina
Character Actor
Thanks for replying! Unfortunately, your idea did not work. Kimberly with Dish is helping me now. Thanks again though!

DISH Employee

Thank you Christina. I have removed your Dish Movie Pack. 

With the changes made today, your new monthly rate is $107.02. If you make any other changes or have credits or offers ending on your account, the monthly rate will change. Your bill that will be created on (11/17) will be slightly lower as prorated credits will apply on that statement in addition to the new monthly rate.

Christina
Character Actor
Thanks very much! I really appreciate the help!
Have a great rest of the weekend!

DISH Employee

Christina, for security purposes, can you please delete your personal information? 

DISH Employee

Christina, can I have you delete your personal information for security purposes?

Christina
Character Actor
Sorry about that! This was my first post.

I think I have it fixed now.