RedZone?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RedZone?

chppio
Extra

I signed up for the RedZone package today, and that channel has completely disappeared from my listings. Anybody else know what’s happening?  I can’t get through on the customer support phone line or on Messenger, so maybe I’m not the only one. 

12 Replies

Re: RedZone?

rcarlson
Extra

Same issue here no redzone, plus cannot get into the my dish portal to confirm order request went thru.

Shoaliewood
Extra
I think i have redzone as well. Did last year, my channel is gone as well. There is a reszone chanel 9467 but i dont have access

Patrick1959
Camera Crew

I'm suppose to have it, as the Multi Sports Package is included in my package, as I have the top 200. It was listed on my Guide last night. Today, POOF, it's gone. Went to Chat, told Me it is not included, I have to pay 13.00 more a month. Which of course I know is wrong. As all the other channels on the Multi Sports Package, I am receiving. 1-more year, then I switch. 

katie25
Extra
Literally same thing is happening to me.. pisses me off!
Highlighted

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
The multisports pack is not included with the AT200. It is completely separate. If you go to your mydish account and check your programming, you need to make sure the MSP is checked.

Patrick1959
Camera Crew

If the multi sports package is not included in the top 200, then why am I receiving all the sports channels except The NFL Red Zone

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
You’ll receive your RSNs with the 200. Not all of the RSNs, which is what the MSP offers, plus redzone.

Patrick1959
Camera Crew

So, for that 13.00 a month, besides the Red Zone what else woul I get?

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
RSNs from all over the country.