Please consider adding a music video channel add-on, plus something else...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please consider adding a music video channel add-on, plus something else...

eman926
Camera Crew

Okay, I want all the music video channels (all the MTV channels, all the BET channels, NickMusic and CMT Music, but I also want some channels that I am unable to get as subchannels over OTA with my antenna such as Grit and Laff, as well as some other channels.  I can get some through the AT packages, but not the ones that are only in the Flex Pack and vice-versa.  I can't even find any add-on packages to get everything I want.  That's why I suggest that you add an add-on package that have ALL THE MUSIC VIDEO CHANNELS that could be added so Flex Pack customers could get MTV, MTV Live and MTV Classic, and AT package customers could get MTV Hits, MTVu, BET Soul, BET Gospel, BET Jams, NickMusic, and CMT Music.  It's also frustrating that since I have an AT package in order to get BBC World News on it I have to get the News Pack which is $10 a month for one single channel!  Consider at least putting BBC World News on an AT package or at least get at least one other channel added to the News Pack that's not in the AT packages.  Granted with the AT packages and News Pack, I believe if I'm not mistaked that's all you offer in terms of news channels, but maybe find another news channel to carry to put in it.  If I actually am overlooking a news channel you carry that's not in the AT packages, consider putting that in the News Pack.  Also, PLEASE get Fox News Go and Fox Business Go access, as well as access to all the other Fox apps.

Tags (1)
2 Replies

Re: Please consider adding a music video channel add-on, plus something else...

eman926
Camera Crew

Okay, I just found out that MTV Hits is actually now the channel NickMusic, but still, the rest of what I said....

Re: Please consider adding a music video channel add-on, plus something else...

DISH Employee

Eman926, thank you so much for your feedback/suggestions to our attention. We greatly appreciate you. The best place to leave this type of feedback/suggestion, would be https://www.mydish.com/spokeslistener. Doing so will allow us to make it a better experience for all our customers.