Please add OANN

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add OANN

Danielle
Extra
Please add OANN to your programming. I would love to watch it. When and if you do add it, how will we know? FNC has changed and not for the better. Thank you.
8 Replies

Re: Please add OANN

Chadt41411
Casting Director
You can visit the mydish.com webpage, and there is a section(I believe under perks) that says "new channels".

Danielle
Extra
Am I correct that we have to join My Dish separate from here to edit our account on here? I've been trying to edit and it doesn't recognize me already.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Mydish.com and Support.dish.com are two separate sites that work independent of one another. Any changes you make here will not affect the mydish website, and any changes you make there will not affect this site. What kind of changes are you trying to make? If password changes, then you have to do them at each site.

Danielle
Extra
I want to change my username on this forum site.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Danielle wrote:
I want to change my username on this forum site.

In not sure if you can, but if you're able to, it would be in your user settings on this site only.

obiwantedj
Extra

I am also wanting OANN very much. Please don't tell to look at New Channels because I just did and it is not there

Fuzz
Extra
Please add OANN, it would attract more customers. Otherwise, ripe for cord cutting. Thank you for your attention to this matter

DISH Employee

Hello, Fuzz. I will go ahead a submit a programming request for you. These requests help us know what channels our customers want. Thank you for your feedback. Feel free to post any other suggestions you have to improve our customer experience.