cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Please add OANN

BigD
Extra
I would also like to cast my vote for OANN!! Do I get more than one vote? Anyway I am a fan of OANN and would really love to see it available on my Dish package. I see that it is available on DirecTV, Verizon Fios and AT&T U Verse. Please let us know if this can happen! Thank you for listening.

fcefxer
Character Actor

I would like OANN as well. It is becoming a very popular channel.

stevesun
Character Actor

Dear Dish network, I would like to add OANN.  I am willing to give up CNN, MSNBC, and HLN immediately.  When do you anticipate OANN???

DISH Employee

We have submitted a programming request for each. Thanks again for your feedback. Please feel free to post any other suggestions you have to improve our customer experience. 

stevesun
Character Actor

When do you anticipate getting OANN???

DISH Employee

We do not have any updates at the moment. However, you can always visit here: https://my.dish.com/perks/channel-updates for up to date in formation on new channels! 

RC-1859
Character Actor

Hi, we want OANN. We don't understand what DISH is waiting for to add it to its programming, because it has already become very popular. 

Our father, who had his own account, got tired of DISH not carrying OANN. He switched to DIRECTV, because DIRECTV does carry OANN in its regular programming, unlike DISH!

How many customers is DISH going to lose until they wake up and finally add OANN to their regular programming?!

DISH Employee

Thanks for reaching out! We'll be sure to get your feedback, forwarded up and a programming request form submitted, RC-1859.