cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add ACC Network to your lineup!

IrishFan22
Character Actor

Hello,

I am currently a Dish Network customer and am an avid fan of Notre Dame and our ACC connections.

I would like to request that Dish add the ACC Network to it's lineup.

If there is a better way to make this request to Dish then please let me know.

Thanks!

5 Replies

Re: Please add ACC Network to your lineup!

AccFan
Character Actor

I've just addedd another request for the same.  I guess from reading these forums, we are pretty strong in the WANT column. Sure hope they listen to their long time customers and get this done before 8-22!

DISH Employee

Thanks for reaching out. We are always working to get features that our customers enjoy! I will definitely let our Programming Team know about your interest in adding this channel to our channel lineup. I can submit a Programming Request Form for ACC Network that will go directly to our Programming Team. Thanks for your suggestion! 

Irishawk31
Visual Engineer
Everyone please contact the FCC and file a complaint with them. It makes Dish have to respond not only to you in writing but the FCC as well. Make them work for OUR money they are taking from us for a service they are NO LONGER PROVIDING. They are playing GOD and telling us what is best for us all the while continuing to line their pockets so they can complete a merger buy out of some other company now that is NOT FAKE NEWS that is real. They are using us the paying customer for their profit. All the while not providing us with what WE signed up for. Just simply file a complaint and please do it today. Also contact your state representatives to Congress.

mas56
Extra

I want to know about all the FOX Sports channels also.  We cannot watch the Atlanta Braves and having to listen to them on the radio and not being able to see what is going on is so old school.  Seems like we are in the day when radio was all you had.  We have been dish customers for many, many years and are looking at other options if you can't get this resolved.  Also huge Clemson fans and not getting the ACC Network is for the birds.

DISH Employee

We are always looking into adding new channels our fans enjoy! I'd be happy to submit that feedback about the ACCN and I know a lot of our fans are looking forward to the channel too. Thank you for letting us know about your interest in this channel so we know what's important to you!