JLSeagull
Character Actor

What happened to PBS Channel 915?

Tags (2)
37 Replies

Re: PBS Channel 915?

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Do you have a local PBS in your lineup currently?

JLSeagull
Character Actor

Yes, but it was not a local PBS channel.  It was a national feed.

Chadt4141
Casting Director
The reason I asked, is if you have a local feed, you’ll usually be cut off from the national feed. Same goes for CW, in most cases.

un_bear
Extra

My 915 went away too.  I was told I was grandfathered in and have been paying for the National PBS feed for 15+ years.  I really want it back.

DISH Employee

We can definitely check your account to see options available, un_bear. Will you send me a Private Message with your account/phone number and 4 digit security code, please?

I-am-a-robot
Camera Crew

I am having the same issue. I have had network PBS since it was first available. And I was paying a monthly alacarte fee for it. As for having it as local, I pay for that too, but you don't carry but the one main channel and not the subs. The main is not the same as the network. I can't receive the sub channels OTA because I am too far from the station. 

I need my PBS back! Either add all the subs to the local feeds or give me back the 915 network feed. Please fix this now!

DISH Employee

Hey there I-am-a-robot, I'd be happy to look further in to this for you, as well.  Can you please send me a Private Message with your account/phone number and 4 digit security code, so I can access and review your account?

66ragger
Extra
Same out here in the Mtns. Had 915 AND KRMA then about 4 days ago, about when my bill went up, l lost 915. It’s been on my channel list for a long time. What’s up?

I-am-a-robot
Camera Crew

I would love to do that but can't figure out how. I go to create a private message and put your user name in but it doesn't seem to take it for some reason.