PAC-12 alternate channels

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC-12 alternate channels

Easterner
Extra
Why do you have the PAC-12 alternate channels if they are never used? Live in Utah and when program is on PAC-12 Mountain rather than the main channel it is unavailable. Should be made available on one of the alternate channels.
7 Replies

Re: PAC-12 alternate channels

Chadt4141
Associate Producer
Which is used is what is given by the channel owner.

marcb
Extra

Why have the PAC-12 alternate channels listed if you do not use them. I am sick of watching USC and UCLA when I really want WSU. I live in So Cal and have to watch WSU on my computer with the PAC 12 app. Yet my sons who have Spectrum get the LA PAC-12 regional channel and in addition get the other reginal channels including Pac 12 Washington. Why doesn't Dish do this. Getting very frustrating. May have to look at a switch to Spectrum.

DISH Employee

Hi, marcb! If you're interested, we do currently have the Multi-Sport with Redzone Package available for those subscribed to America's Top 120 Plus or above. That pack would give you access to all of the other Regional Sports Networks, making their content available as long as it is not blacked out in your area.

GrampaTim
Extra

I just subscribed to DISH and selected the 120+ package with PAC-12 coverage ... but I only get the primary and the alt channels are displayed but not used.  So the comment that we get ALL regional channels doesn't seem accurate.  Cany anyone elaborate.

DISH Employee

Hi GrampaTim. Was there a specific PAC-12 or regional channel that you were looking for? I can review the programming on your account to see if it is available and what options we have to get it added for you if you'd like.

Easterner
Extra
Why reply to GrampaTim (no offense to GrampaTim) and not the OP? I asked essentially the same question with no reply from Dish.

DISH Employee

Chad is correct, which channel is used depends on the channel owner. All of the regional programming like Fox Sports Southeast (for example) are included in the Multi-Sport package, with a Hopper system the regional programming would be under the collapsed channel 412. Pac-12 is under the collapsed channel 406 on the Hopper systems. Which channel airs which content mainly depends on the channel owners and the teams, or who has the rights to air which content.

Our Game Finder will be your best bet if you're looking for a specific game, it will show you what's blacked out and which channel will be airing the game you're looking for.