Online Game Finder broken?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Game Finder broken?

NYDutch
Audio Engineer
Entered all the requested info on the Game Finder page as usual, but no listings come up, including a game that's currently airing. Tried different sports, different browsers, with no change. It was working ok yesterday...
Tags (1)
4 Replies

Re: Online Game Finder broken?

DISH Employee
I'm sorry about the issues you had with the Gamefinder tool on our site. Are you still having this issue?

NYDutch
Audio Engineer
I was just coming back to report that the Game Finder is functioning now, and it appears that changes to the layout were being made when it appeared to be broken. Thanks for replying, Erika, I just need to sort out the changes now.

NYDutch
Audio Engineer
Unfortunately, it looks like Dish has screwed up the Game Finder now. Last night for instance, it was showing that nearly all NHL hockey games were blacked out, including the one I was watching at the time on Center Ice. The ZIP code entry is no longer there, so I have no idea what criteria it's using to determine my location. Whether or not I was logged into m MyDish account made no difference. At least the EPG is still showing the correct listings.

NYDutch
Audio Engineer
The online Game Finder Web Tool is still screwed up. It is not showing all of the NHL hockey games that are available on the Center Ice channels using whatever unknown criteria it uses for my location. The EPG gets it right, but that means searching through all of the Center Ice and alternate channels, plus NHL Network, NBC Sports, etc. for the next week to do any advance planning and timer sets. The Game Finder used to be selectable by ZIP code and sport, and showed ALL available games for the next 7 days. As it now is, it's useless...