No access to GO apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to GO apps.

SChainey
Character Actor

Deception, lies, untruths! Dish says they cannot reach an agreemnt on the GO apps. What it boils down to is that DISH wants to get GO at their price to line the pockets of the excutives and not really SERVE THEIR CUSTOMERS!   MONEY TALKS TO THE EXECUTIVES AND THE BS WALKS!! Simple math for executives. Either they get more to line their pockets or all customers suffer!!!!  And all will be fixed tomorrow, next week, next month.  Yeah, RIGHT!!!???

3 Replies

Re: No access to GO apps.

Chadt4141
Associate Producer

The streaming apps raise the price of channels. Basically, a negotiation would look like “we will give you channel xx for $0.75 per subscriber and they will have access to the streaming app. Or $0.50 for the channel without the app”. You can find a lot of what you’re looking for on Dish Anywhere at no extra cost.

Seitz
Character Actor

I'd love to know how much the app would increase my price, so I could make an informed choice about whether I want it.

DISH Employee

Seitz, access to the channel apps are included as part of your DISH subscription. We don't charge separately to have access to On Demand content through the channel's app.