No Local ABC in Wisconsin

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Local ABC in Wisconsin

It would be nice for Dish to communicate to the customers the status of the negotiations with the contract for local channels. We just switched from Directv and never had this problem with them.
4 Replies

Re: No Local ABC in Wisconsin

Chadt4141
Production Manager
They are negotiating which is about the only update that is available ever. Due to confidentiality agreements, there is not much else that can be released. .

DISH Employee

You can always visit DishPromise.com for the same updates the agents will have access to, as well as other information about takedowns and how you can take action!

Rachel
Extra
I contacted dish to let them know that it was unacceptable to be without the local channel ABC. I said that I pay for local channels and I am without one. They said that they would give me a bill credit of $1.44! They said that based on the portion of my bill that is charged for local channels they would divide that by the amount of local channels and credit me. Wow. Then they said that they would send me an antenna that could get ABC and I would still be able to view it and DVR it since it's connected to the receiver. They sent a 1 minute how to video on how to set it up. Basically it says that it will only work with 2 models if receivers. I don't have the hopper. I got 2 different agents who assured me that it would work even though the video they sent me said otherwise. I had to ask the agent multiple times if they even knew what they sent me to watch. It's only 1 minute long and the agents might want to view it should a customer that they send it to might have a question. Hot the antenna in the mail and sure enough it didn't work. I called fish and they said t h.g at I would need an additional module to hook up the antenna to my receiver and they no longer have that module. I told them that 2 other agents told me that it would work and they should just send me the hopper do I can view it. They said no hopper unless I want to pay more money. Wow again. DirecTV is doing their install tomorrow. I've been a customer of dish network for 10 years but keeping long loyal customers is not of interest to them

DISH Employee

We absolutely don't want to lose you as a loyal member of the DISH family, Rachel. Can you send me a Private Message with the phone number on your account and the 4 digit PIN so we can see what options we have to get this resolved for you?

You can send me a Private Message by following the instructions found here:  https://communities.dish.com/t5/help/faqpage