Nickelodeon not available with Flex Pack/Kids Pack

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nickelodeon not available with Flex Pack/Kids Pack

gtw75
Extra
Why is Nickelodeon not available with the Flex Pack? Even when adding the Kids Pack, Nickelodeon is still not included. Since our kids are the ones that watch the most TV, this alone may be what pushes us to finally get rid of Dish.
5 Replies

Re: Nickelodeon not available with Flex Pack/Kids Pack

DISH Employee
The package a channel is in is decided when we reach an agreement with the channel. I can send the feedback forward to add it to that package, though I am unable to speculate on when or if it will be.

Aimee2017
Extra
My kids favorite channel. Why can't we even add the channel to our pack? Between this and the CW I can't get. I'll be looking into other options.

DISH Employee

Aimee2017, we would hate to see you leave the DISH family! Per the contractual agreements we have with the channel owners, they would select what package they would like their channel to be on. I am happy to submit a request for this channel to be added to the Kids Pack in the future. In addition, I am delighted to look into CW further. May I have your zip code? 

Aimee2017
Extra

DISH Employee

Thank you. I do not see CW is part of your local package. This is determined by the channel owner and the contracts available for CW to be provided in an area. I would be delighted to forward your desire for this channel to be included in your package to our Programming Team for consideration. We continue to work hard to bring the channels our customers would like to watch!