Network Channels in SD

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Channels in SD

Opie3766
Extra
Because of the way my dish is pointed. I can't get HD Network channels. I do like to watch Network channels too but they are so blurry now it is hard to watch.
Can Dish put me on a different Network Channel instead of the network I am on now?
I am receiving Little Rock network channels. Why can't I get Shreveport network channels.
This is driving me nuts.
Thanks
Melody
Tags (2)
2 Replies

Re: Network Channels in SD

Chadt41411
Casting Director

The local channels you receive will be based on your service address. The lines for the Designated Market Area are drawn by Nielsen Media, and enforced by the FCC. Can't just change your locals like that.

Re: Network Channels in SD

crodrules
Costume Designer
Opie3766 wrote:
Because of the way my dish is pointed. I can't get HD Network channels. I do like to watch Network channels too but they are so blurry now it is hard to watch.
Can Dish put me on a different Network Channel instead of the network I am on now?
I am receiving Little Rock network channels. Why can't I get Shreveport network channels.
This is driving me nuts.
Thanks
Melody

Do you have line of sight to the southeast for an Eastern Arc dish? Little Rock HD locals are available at both the 77 and 61.5 satellite locations. All you would need to do is have your dish re-pointed, or add a second dish.