cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

NHL CENTER ICE

RRRDAD
Extra
I have purchased the NHL Center Ice package for 5 straight years from Dish. This year I noticed that each team has their own designated channels of HD & SD, for some reason with programming I can not set a recording for the HD channels.. Why can I not watch Pittsburgh penguins games in HD channel 475-16 HD
3 Replies

Re: NHL CENTER ICE

DISH Employee

Hello RRRDAD! Are you only unable to set a timer for the channels included in the NHL Center Ice package? If you can please send me a private message, we can certainly take a closer look at what's going on. 

To send a PM: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

newbien37
Extra

I am having the same issue minus the penguins (Go Caps). Did you have any luck having this issue fixed? Support sent me a new DVR and after 4 days of transferring my recordings, I am still having the same problem. Only fix I have come up with if you can call it a fix, is that If I manually find the game I want to record on the guide and then select it to record it will but this can only be done a few days out. Setting a timer to record all the games of a select team does not work, when using game finder app or google assistant.

RRRDAD
Extra
I believe so! A tech came out and did something in regards to the dish angle idk why! It still didn't help the next game, is what I ended up doing was canceling all the timers for games I had set then scrolling on the specific teams center ice channel 475-16 and double clicking set record to record series, in DVR menu under the timers set it now stats DVR not longer SEEK, the only now is the games that are on MSNBC I have to set manually or I can set it to record all games broadcasted on that channel then filter them out after recording.. Good luck touch back if you are still having this issue and I will try and walk you through it better with me remote in hand