NBA League Pass

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NBA League Pass

Remofire
Character Actor
A visit to the Nba League Pass website clearly states that as a league pass subscriber I have the right to whichever teams feed I want to watch. It doesn't differentiate between providers. My father in law has Directv and he gets the Celtics announcers every single time that it's not a Nationall televised game. Dish Network does not honor the nbas rules on this. Why? 470-2 is the League Pass channel for the CELTICS. Dish has had Celtics announcers on there ONE time this season. I don't want to listen to the other teams freaking announcers. I want to listen to CELTICS announcers. Fix it!
10 Replies

Re: NBA League Pass

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Can you post a link that says that, because all I am finding is that is only guaranteed for the streaming.

Remofire
Character Actor
I will look. In the meantime this makes it very obvious that directv cares more for their customers than Dish does.

peggyrh
Associate Producer
Maybe Dish & Direct have different contracts with the NBA?

Remofire
Character Actor
Dish has 2 dedicated league pass channels for each team. So when the Celtics play whoever....... there are 4 channels showing the OTHER teams feed. The Celtics hd and sd channels AND the opposing teams hd and sd channels. 🙄

Remofire
Character Actor
Why have dedicated channels for each team if only one teamscfeed is shown? Also some Celtics games have only been shown in SD only. A question to Dish results in a lie for an answer saying the team or venue isn't broadcasting in hd. A lie because we're not living 20 years ago and a lie because directv IS showing it in HD!

Remofire
Character Actor
So let's see.....Directv shows a game in HD that Dish tells me is only available in SD..... Directv gives their subscribers the team feed that they choose.... Dish doesn't....... you tell me who cares more for their customers. As for the initial response above.... there's no law that says you HAVE to help if you see someone dying or drowning either...... but what's the RIGHT thing to do?

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Everything hat impacts a small number of customers specifically that the other side may have had people say the other side cares more. For instance, Directv does not have PAC12 channels or access. Their customers say the same thing. Different contracts is likely the answer. And not just with the NBA.

Remofire
Character Actor
I believe there's a big difference between not offering a channel or package vs offering PART of something or an incomplete something.

Chadt41411
Casting Director

It's not incomplete though. It is what Dish offers. Literally the same thing.