Music with Flex Packs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music with Flex Packs

kc1ih
Character Actor
I'm considering changing from AT120 to the Flex Pack with a couple of add-ons, but I have one question. Is there any way to keep the SiriusXM music channels and the CD channels with the Flex Pack? Someone on another board said he thinks those are included with the Spanish pack, but that makes no sense and I couldn't find any confirmation of this on the Dish website.

Thanks for your help.
5 Replies

Re: Music with Flex Packs

DISH Employee
The Sirius/XM music channels are only available in the 120 and up packages. You can get the DISH CD stations added for $9.99 by adding the DISH Latino Bonus Pack.

kc1ih
Character Actor
Thanks. I am mainly interested in the SXM channels, so this won't work for me. May I suggest they create another add-on pack known as the Music Pack, that would include all the music channels.

I will forward your suggestion!
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

DISH Employee
kc1ih wrote:
Thanks. I am mainly interested in the SXM channels, so this won't work for me. May I suggest they create another add-on pack known as the Music Pack, that would include all the music channels.

Starting 04/06/2016, we are now providing all Sirius channels in an Add On Pack for $6.00 per month.

kc1ih
Character Actor
Thank you!