Multi Sport

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Sport

jgorial11
Extra

Can someone tell me why I need to upgrade to the 120+ to get the multi sports pack? The multi sports pack contains all the sports channels that the 120+ has with the exception of NFL Redzone. The only reason I upgrade is to get Redzone. Dish should allow us to add the multi sport pack to the AT120 and not force us to upgrade to AT120+ and pay an extra $10 for nothing. This is just a money-making scam....

3 Replies

Re: Multi Sport

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Contracts with the channel owners. The AT120+ does not include all of the channels the MSP has. It will give you your regional sports, whereas the MSP will give you all of the regional sports including ones outside your region.

jgorial11
Extra

Thanks Chadt4141 for your answer. However, what I'm trying to say is that I don't need any of the channels in 120+ package. I can settle with 120 plus MSP. All I need is Big 10, PAC 12, SEC, NFL Network and Redzone.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
I gotcha. Unfortunately, channels are arranged contractually in packages by the channel owners. Most of the stations also own the other regional channels and so they want all of their channels subscribed to, as they are paid per subscriber and not viewer.