cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Multi Sport w/ Redzone: Missing channels

JeremyL
Camera Crew

I have been waiting weeks for people to figure out the programming issue that causes the gap I have between channels 412-21 to 412-26 where there should be at least NESN and MASN.  While everyone I have dealt with at Dish acknowledges NESN in particular is supposed to be part of my programming and that this is not an equipment issue (two technicians have been here to prove that), there has been no follow up whatsoever, and the problem has obviously not been fixed.  Is anyone else having this issue or anything similar, and have you received any type of follow up?  It seems ridiculous that they can't seem to fix this. 

14 Replies

Re: Multi Sport w/ Redzone: Missing channels

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
What is the satellite orbitals you are looking at? I’m guessing Eastern arc, if you say one of those are in your base pack. If it is Eastern Arc, what is your signal on satellite 72.7 and transponder 10?

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Also transponder 5. What happens if you go to channel 5432 and 5434?

Jdawg4
Costume Designer
i have the exact same issue, though dish tells me that those channels aren't available in my area which kind of surprises me? my dish is pointed toward the western arc if that means anything...

JeremyL
Camera Crew

Hey Chad, it's pointed SW, so I guess that would be the western arc.  5434 and 5432 do not come up.   I show satellites 119, 110, and 129. I had a couple techs out here two weeks ago to troubleshoot the signal, etc. they tried a new box just to troubleshoot, and apparently there is an issue with the programming itself on the Multi Sport wit Redzone package at least in my region (Colorado).  I have a ton of other regional sports channels but not these two.

Jdawg4
Costume Designer
As mentioned previously, I am also in the western arc, and I’m nowhere near the mid Atlantic region, being in Louisiana so I am surprised as to why these channels still aren’t available. I think I have the same satellites as the previous poster.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
What about satellite 119 transponders 8 and 10. What is your signal strength on those?

JeremyL
Camera Crew

119 transpoders 8 and 10 are both 55 for the signal strength

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Green? Or Red?

JeremyL
Camera Crew

Green for both.