MeTv

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MeTv

Monique48
Character Actor
Has anyone noticed MeTv on their channel list?
9 Replies

Re: MeTv

Roadijeff
Audio Engineer

It's on Ch. 24 in my guide.

Selenasteve
Extra
OMG yes! I absolutely love it! My new favorite station. Had every show I ever loved growing up. Thank you dish!

d4g4m
Visual Engineer

I've been watching MEtv locally [Tampa viewing area 8-2] with an antenna for a couple of years. On DISH it's channel 247

When MEtv first broadcast, their signal was a 4:3 format SD. Using the TV zoom function filled the screen. Even though every program they show was produced in a 4:3 format, they decided to go 16:9 which negated the zoom function. They must have received many complaints because a few moths later, they changed to format to a large 4:3 [but not full zoom]giving] just narrow side bands.  The same signal is received on channel 247 [at least on my TV]

baldman1
Costume Designer

Yes Yes Yes, I've had Dish for a little over 2 years and the first thing I lost from my old cable company was MeTv. I kept asking about it every so often in their suggestion thread on this forum but no reply until yesterday. Thank You whoever decided to get MeTv on Dish. Now I can watch Svengoolie on Saturday nights.

d4g4m
Visual Engineer

^^^^^

I'm an old movie buff but he shows some movies I've never seen. One of my favs is 'Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein'

Monique48
Character Actor
Hey d4g4m. I'm an old movie buff, myself. Thanks for responding.

Monique48
Character Actor
Baldman1, I'm with you. I thought I was the only one that missed this channel. I'm just glad Dish has added it, too.

Monique48
Character Actor
Its 247 on mine

Monique48
Character Actor
I love it, too! I missed it after I left cable and moved to Dish! Glad we have it now.