cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

MLB Extra Innings LA Dodgers

distoneman
Character Actor

Why is the Dodgers broadcast never on MLB Extra Innings?

6 Replies

Re: MLB Extra Innings LA Dodgers

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Are you in the LA market?

distoneman
Character Actor

No I am not I am in the Colorado & Arizona market.  It is frustrating I swithed from Directv where I had the Dodgers feed.

distoneman
Character Actor

No I am not, I am in the Colorado & Arizona market.  It is frustrating I swithed from Directv where I had the Dodgers feed.

gsilvajr1
Extra
Why is it that I can’t watch half the games, I get told because my area is blocked. We the new season stared I added the MLB extra innings so that I can watch the games. Which I was happy with. Since I had my equipment at home upgraded and they billed me twice for this and I had to call not once but twice and since then I haven’t been able to watch the games. I keep on being told I’m blocked in my area, but I haven’t moved from when I first got this added to my line up. So what changed??? Today the Dodgers play the Arizona, I watched them in the beginning of the season! What has changed????? I want to know, why am I paying for something if I can’t watch the games!!!!!! Somebody please “help”

DISH Employee

Hello gsilvajr1. I completely understand why this would be disappointing, especially after ordering the MLB: Extra Inning. It sounds like it may be blacking out these even, although it hard to tell without review your account. Can you send me a Private Message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN please? If you're not sure how to do that, we have a pretty great guide right here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
If in the LA market, it is likely available on sportsNetLA, which Dish does not have rights to.