MLB Extra Innings Changes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MLB Extra Innings Changes

shabadoo25
Camera Crew
The following programming changes need or should be made to MLB games on non-national networks on DISH for Extra Innings subscribers:

1. The easiest change would be to open up the RSNs during the games. Removing these blackouts would allow the team-based timers to record these games. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. DirecTV does this. The following options would be more difficult from a programming perspective.
2. Team-based timers need to recognize that the EI channels are active and record the home broadcast for that team.
3. If the games are moved between EI channels, the recording should follow the change.
2 Replies

Re: MLB Extra Innings Changes

lvporta
Extra
You are absolutely correct. Here's a suggestion DISH,,,,Call somebody at DTV or ATT and get them to explain to you how to accomplish what the original poster is talking about.....They have only been doing it for as long as I can remember. Thanks. Get your people to talk to their people. You really do have some customers that would like this.

Re: MLB Extra Innings Changes

shabadoo25
Camera Crew
As the season has gone on, I am finding that I have to manually record the home team feed I want every day.

It appears that the EI channel lineup changes at some point every afternoon making any attempt to record a particular game moot as the recording doesn't follow the game when it gets moved.

Customers should not have to work this hard to get their favorite team's games recorded.