MASN - package options

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: MASN - package options

DISH Employee

The MASN channel is no longer included in the Multi Sports Pack and is only available for customers within that regional network. Since this is a change in the programming package, a technician would not be able to get this channel back for you. I do apologize for any confusion.

shabadoo25
Camera Crew

Why was it removed?

DISH Employee

Due to contractual agreements with the channel owners, we do not determine what channels are available in which packages. Since MASN is a locally owned network, the channel owners have decided to only broadcast to viewers in their area. 

Rosalesmontero
Character Actor

My zipcode is 22152 .

Suddenly today I’m not able to watch the channel MASN anymore.I’m on the region and have been watching MASN for the last 10 years. Could anyone please tell me what is the issue? Is the channel is not coming back I will be forced to cancel dish network.

DISH Employee

Rosalesmontero, searching your zip code here https://www.mydish.com/support/services/tv/sports/regional-channels does show that you should be receiving MASN in your area if your subscribe to the eligible packages.

For MASN, you need to be subscribed to the America's Top 120 +, Top 200, or Top 250. I will be sending you a PM so that we can check your package and make sure that you are receiving all of the channels you subscribe to. 

Rosalesmontero
Character Actor

Jasmine,

I do have the package Latino Max.

I was able to watch it for the last 10 years. This just happend 3 days ago.

Channel 412-22 MASN and 412-23 MASN2 dissapear from my list of channels.

I have contacted dish network customer service several times and truble shoot the receivers and no success.

It happened to my dad a month ago too on his zip code 22304 Alexandria.

DISH Employee

As of 3.20.18, MASN was removed from the DISH Latino Dos and Max packages. In order to receive the channel, you would have to subscribe to the America's Top 120+, Top 200, or Top 250.

Rosalesmontero
Character Actor

Since when it was removed? last time it was on my list of channels was yerterday around noon.

when I got home the channel was gone. I talked to customer service and they said I supposed to be receiving the channel.

No CLUE what is hoing on.

DISH Employee

I definitely apologize for any confusion. It was removed from the Latino Dos and Max as of 3.20.18.

Rosalesmontero
Character Actor

Is there is any way to have spanish channels package together with America's Top 120+, Top 200, or Top 250? ir order to get MASN?

wrote:

As of 3.20.18, MASN was removed from the DISH Latino Dos and Max packages. In order to receive the channel, you would have to subscribe to the America's Top 120+, Top 200, or Top 250.