MASN - package options

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MASN - package options

ncgirl
Character Actor

Would anyone be able to tell me the minimum programming package I would have to purchase in order to view MASN? As we're approaching baseball season, I have some decisions to make

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: MASN - package options

DISH Employee
You'd be able to get MASN with any programming package that includes Regional Sports.

You can get the Flex Pack and add the Regional Sports Package, or it is available with the Top 120+ Package and higher.
20 Replies

Community Manager
Community Manager
I'd be happy to check. What's your zip code?

ncgirl
Character Actor
thanks! it is 27606.

ncgirl
Character Actor
Any update? Thanks!

ncgirl
Character Actor
Is anyone able to provide some feedback on this? Thanks!!

DISH Employee
You'd be able to get MASN with any programming package that includes Regional Sports.

You can get the Flex Pack and add the Regional Sports Package, or it is available with the Top 120+ Package and higher.

ncgirl
Character Actor

Thanks for the response - so how do I know it's included in the RSN for my region? I don't think it is, which is why I want to verify. I can't afford to upgrade to the package where it is definitely included

DISH Employee
With your zip code provided, it is available with your regional sports. You can double check by going online to mydish.com and searching for Regional Sports. It will give you the option to input your zip code and verify that it is included in your regional sports.

ncgirl
Character Actor
thanks!!

shabadoo25
Camera Crew

I have a Hopper 3 with the Multi Sports Pack in zip 32751.  MASN used to be on channel 412-22, I believe.  Now my guide jumps from 412-21 to 412-26.  Also, when I look up the Multi Sports pack on the Dish websites, MASN isn't listed anywhere.

Customer Service doesn't see MASN as a dropped channel so they want to send someone out to check my equipment setup.  This doesn't sound right to me.

Any idea where MASN went?