Local nyc sports

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local nyc sports

NYsports
Extra

Why doesn't DISH carry any NYC local sports? I'll be switching for sure when my contract ends.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Local nyc sports

DISH Employee

At this time we currently don't have contracts with these channel owners, which is why they are unavailable in our programming at this time. I would be happy to submit a program request form for the MSG, YES, and SNY channels! You can also request channels in the Other > Programming Requests section of Dish Communities.

3 Replies

DISH Employee

Some games may not be available in all areas, you can check out our Game Finder to see which games are available in your area.

NYsports
Extra

Dish's solution is for Nationally televised games.  To be clear all of us local nyc sports fans want an honest answer as to why Dish doesn't carry, YES, MSG or SNY channels?  I will also go elsewhere at the end of my contract.

DISH Employee

At this time we currently don't have contracts with these channel owners, which is why they are unavailable in our programming at this time. I would be happy to submit a program request form for the MSG, YES, and SNY channels! You can also request channels in the Other > Programming Requests section of Dish Communities.